Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

My recount when I felt scared

Four years ago on February my mom took me to my first day of school to learn more and to make new friends also because I finished my preschool but I was so nervous to go so I stalled as much as I could.
  When we got there, we walked up to my class and I was just going back and forth next to the door not ready to go to class, but my mom just opened it and I take two steps in and I was so scared, so my mom told me to introduce myself I said “hi my name is Austin and i'm 5 years old” except I probably said the pronouncing wrong and I said it so shakedly like I was freezing cold. 
The next person that I remember seeing was Tonga he introduced himself to me and it made me feel a bit better about being there then the other students did the same it made me feel really happy. 
Hours later I started to make friends with them like Tonga and Cree-ann and when it was the end of school I ran up to my mom when she was there and said”I had such a great day. 
Now remembering it, it was one of the most rememberable day’s of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment