Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Animation thing

Hello, lately I have been creating short animations with an app called Flipaclip, you should try it. It's really easy to use, here's some animations I made that I've posted below. It's not hard to find Flipaclip, you just need to search it up on an app store and on it you just need to press the plus button on the screen then pick how many frames you're gonna make a second and then pick what background size and name of the animation. I am still learning so please don't say that it's bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Austin, my name is Billy. I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. I work with Rachel and lots of other great people. How are summer holidays going?

    How did you create this video? It's really cool. Is Flipaclip easy to use? I might have to have a go at creating my own.

    If you get some free time these holidays you should have a go at completing a few of the Summer Learning Journey activities. They're really engaging and help to keep your reading and writing skills sharp, so that when you go back to school in February, you're more than ready!

    Let me know if you need any help or guidance Austin.

    Thanks,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa lava billy its me Austin, flipaclip is actually really easy to use because when I first got it I didn't know how to use so I just tried creating one animation and now I know how to use it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Austin
    I live in the Far North and I'm part of the Manaiakalani team. Thanks for sharing your animation, I'll have to have a look at using the app myself, it looks fun and easy. Did you know one of the first things animators learn is how to do a walking sequence? There's lots of 'how to' tutorials online to get you started. I'd love to see some more of your animations.

    ReplyDelete