Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount earliest memory

Five years ago my grandpa took my cousin and me to disneyland I think on an airplane because he wanted to hang out with us.
When we got there,we got to go on rides like the merry go round and the tea cups,beside the merry go round there was a bronze sword in a sturdy block of stone, I didn’t really think I was gonna pull it out with my small hands but I tried any way. My grandpa wanted to help but it wouldn't budge, since I didn’t take it out my cousin wanted to try so she did but it didn’t come out. After that we got hungry so our grandpa took us to the supermarket, my cousin and me went in the trolly well our grandpa pushed us. We got some food to eat and we sat on the bench, after a long day we went on the teacups again well getting to see fireworks coming out from the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment