Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

My term 4 blog intro

Talofa lava followers on my blog. Todays name for the term is art so we're gonna be learning about art based stuff like we're gonna learn about creating art with detail,shades,frames and multiple lines. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TERM CAUSE I LOVE ART ITS SO FUN. Mostly cause I find it satisfying and relaxing. Stuff I know about art is because a lot of the time I draw and watch videos that inspire me to draw and help me draw. The things that our going to hold me back are The start of the terms work. I think staying focused could help me. My goals are to stay at the levels where I am and get things done so past things don't hold me back. My teachers could help me to understand the hard stuff. Maybe this term would be a bit easy because the terms topic is interesting to me. This term I feel a bit nervous since it’s the last term but also it’s exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment