Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Fia fia recount

On Thursday at 5:30 the hole school was going to have Fia fia in the field and everybody was excited to perform. First we went to our group classes to get changed into to our performance cloths then we all lined up and went to the Fia fia. Well we followed the bright yellow line we went on the super big mat and waited for our turn in the cold windy outside well watching the other performance. Later on it started raining but Mr Burt kept on because he knew we were tough but some people got really cold and other people were wearing blankets and sharing. After minutes of waiting waiting it was finally our turn and we went into the waiting line thingy, I was so nervous but also I was excited as soon as I knew it it was our turn and as I got I heard so much cheering that made me feel less nervous. As the music started we all started dancing and I was feeling so sweaty while we were dancing and when our performance ended I was relieved and the I went to the hall and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment