Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

silent reading summary

for silent reading this term I am reading my new Duffy book is called (the greatest warriors in history) when I first started reading I was reading about Spartans. I saw that it said Alexander the great is the leader of the Spartans it actuality didn't say that but I just new. it and it also said the Romans made a protective shield wall  that held there shield up and some down. it also said that they launched catapults of rocks to break big walls of concrete and then I was reading about Vikings. it showed a picture of a Viking but it kind of looked like a Spartan.

2 comments:

  1. for silent reading this term I am reading my new Duffy book which is called "The greatest warriors in history". When I first started reading I was reading about the Spartans. It said Alexander the Great was the leader of the Spartans. It actuality didn't say that but I just knew it and it also said the Romans made a protective shield wall. Some soldiers held their shields up and some down. It also said that they launched catapults of rocks to break big walls of concrete. Then I read about the Vikings. It showed a picture of a Viking but it kind of looked like a Spartan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post son, but your grammar and spelling need some work.

    ReplyDelete