Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Baking bread

Today room14 were baking  bread. First we washed our hands so no germs go in it. Then Mr Blakey put us in groups and I was partners with T.J. We were the first to go up. I got to put to put the flower in the bowl over the weigh thingy. TJ put the yeast and salt in the bowl and Mr Blakey put all of it in a plastic bag and then me and TJ were mushing it all together for 10mins. Then Mr Blakey put warm water in the bag and the same thing happened again we mixed it up for 10 minutes. Then we took it out and rolled it out after that Mr Blakey cooked it then we got it from the Staff room then we cut it up In half with a knife and put some butter in it and eat it the bread was scrumptious it was the best day of my life.


1 comment:

  1. Wow son! That's an amazing picture. I love your use of colour Austin. Are you going to make some bread for us at home? LOL!

    ReplyDelete