Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Waitangi day

WALT:use the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.

On Waitangi day.….. I woke up really early but I knew it was a public holiday so I slept in until maybe close to 9:00 and then woke up. I then went into the sitting room and I was the only one there at the time so I just had breakfast and started watching tv.

Later when everybody woke up and had some food I did some baking with my mom. We were going to make cookies with little white chocolate drops in them, after some time, they were done! and we started eating them and it was yum. After that not much happened we only stayed at home, my dad just put on the movie Despicable me, and my mom made some yum popcorn.

Later on I think my mom let me and my little sister got to have some tasty ice cream and then we went to bed. Overall I think I had a fun waitangi day hanging out with my family at home.

task description: We needed to write a recount about our day on Waitangi day.




No comments:

Post a Comment