Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

my rocket ship activity

My rocketship looks like a robot because I like robots.

The thrusters are it’s legs and when it’s on he blasts off and his legs boost out a flare of fire. The shuttle is it’s head with his cute face and it’s beepers on his head and because of that I name him Beeber. My rocketships special power is that it’s lights on it’s head beeps and calls in the Death Star and Darth Vader. It also has another power when it makes me KFC.

As I start to board my ship arms come out of it and it starts to lift me up. It takes me up to the shuttle of its head. The head opens up and gives me my iron spiked medium astronaut suit and then I go in ready for take off and his legs start to boost out bursts of flames and it slowly rises up and then BLAST OFF.

As I drift off into space I head on to Mars and see if there is still a chance of life. As I slowly lower down to Mars I come out of my rocket ship. The first thing I see is this enormous mountain and I knew it was called Olympus Mons and people say it is bigger than mount everest. As I walk I sadly see no chance of life so I head on back to my rocket ship. As I shoot off back into space all of these asteroids run at me. I luckily and thankfully dodge them all, as I head on I see the humongous gas giant itself Jupiter, I've heard about it’s ginormous storms and especially the Great Red Spot so I just turn and continue with my great space adventure.  

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your Space adventure and a rocket that has the power to make KFC. That's an interesting superpower. Is that so you never go hungry while you're traveling the galaxy and visiting other planets?

    ReplyDelete