Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Van Gogh Alive Museum

Last week on Sunday, my Mum, my cousin and Aunty went to the Van Gogh Alive Museum. We got there a bit early, so we bought some chips to eat whilst waiting. When it started, we arrived at the first exhibit and we were already amazed. Along with many large variations of Van Gogh's paintings, there were several columns explaining some of Van Gogh's history and his paintings. His painting, "The Bedroom" was expanded in to an alive, Three-dimensional variation, where you could interact with the object, such as the chairs and bed. (Actually, my cousin almost got kicked out for going on the bed). After a few minutes, we went to the next exhibit which featured large walls, with projected paintings on to them. Some of the paintings were even animated! One wall featured paragraphs featuring Van Goghs life and some of his inspirations or emotions.m I even got a T-shirt showing the painting "Starry Night" at the end of it! :D .     


Overall, it was an amazing experience, and I can't wait to do more stuff like this with my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment