Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Half a day of KPMG

 Yesterday, Extension took a special trip to KPMG. Now, if you don't know what "KPMG" is, I suggest you look at this. Anyways, we went there to learn about adult experiences and how the environment would be.


When w got there, we entered a room filled with some adults, each of them explained what there place was in the building and their company. After all of them explained their place, we were offered a tour when we had split into four groups based on the elements. I was with Kauri, Rae Jae, Kalani, Militina, Candice and Waris, together, we were water, and we went with pond.... Yo, if you're reading this, sorry I forgot your name... :(

Anyways, we got a tour around the building, it was actually a great tour, I got relate to some animators and programmers there and it was really interesting! :D

After that, we headed back to the main room, and we had some really yum morning tea: consisting of Sausage rolls and some juice. Sadly, I left early due to an interview I had with Sacred Heart College. But, it was still a great experience well I was there. We had also spoken with an environmentalist that works in Pennsylvania.


Overall, wish I could stay for longer, my team, water lost, heard it from Kalani    :(

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun, im made i coudnt come, but im glad use had fun. Im also bummed i didnt get any of those sausage rolls you had. But great story, cant wait to come next time from kahurangi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kahu cause the consegueials of back tracking is the antimatter of death.

      Delete
    2. Such a foolish statement to apply, he was clearly conjuring the rejoice that would lead to the detonation of life.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Austin,
    Well done for sharing about your experience at KPMG. Don't forget to write a short recount about presenting at the teacher conference.

    ReplyDelete