Pages

Monday 28 February 2022

Arcane Forest


Here's another another music thing because why not? > >
This is the theme for the second area(Arcane Forest) of a the same game "The Juggerknight"'s going to be featured in-
The music was made using Jummbox! :)
Art was made using Scratch!
It was quite fun making this :)
It's a nice change of pace compared to the previous themes based around Boss-fights ^^'
Also if you're a year 8 this year reading this, how are you doing? :D
I have no idea if anyone will see this since my blogger link has probably been taken down by now? >.>'


3 comments:

  1. Hi Austin, I am delighted to see you are still creating and posting. No, you Blog will not be removed- in fact you could contact me via email about taking ownership of it yourself so you don't have to worry about losing access.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, my apologies!- I hadn't seen this comment till much later-
      Um, I might do that later, if that's okay, just need to finish some stuff for today ^^'

      Again, so sorry for the late response-

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Austin!
    How fantastic that you are making and sharing music themes and Scratch scenes for us here in the blogosphere. I am super impressed by your commitment and the curation of your blog space since 2014 - it is a phenomenal achievement! I am also intrigued by your Juggerknight game project and will certainly return to keep an eye on your progress. I hope that the start of your 2022 hasn't been too disrupted. All the very best and keep up your creativity!Nga mihi nui, Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete