Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Learning how to make music!



You're probably wondering what this is, well... It is a music piece that I created! Recently, I stumbled across this awesome music making software. It's called "Beepbox"! When I started using this, I kept experimenting for about an hour. That's when I created the first song I showcased. (First song... 8D ).

Anyways, after I thought my first song was okay, I created the second song showcased! (On the run... For a dog). Don't ask why I called it that.... But yeah, that's basically this blogpost! :)


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Austin,

    It is so awesome to see you branching out into using different mediums to express your creativity! You were able to make some wonderful original music, which now could be used for your games.

    ReplyDelete