Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Leadership questions....

Who can be a leader? What does a leader do?

Anyone can be a leader, though, it’s a large responsibility as it primarily includes carrying their team and directing them to success.


What qualities does a great leader have? Do you have to be smart to be a leader?

A great leader is someone that has a variety of skills required for the topic, someone that’s willing to listen to

suggestions from their team, someone that’s able to lean their team to victory. It’s likely a leader would have to have

some intelligence, however, one could still be a great leader as long as they're able to be of service to their team.


What do you do/could do in your life as a leader? (picking your sisters/brothers up)

As for now, my leadership properties are likely to fall with me and my younger sister, as I try my best to guide her towards her talents as well as helping her with her goals.


Who is a leader in your life?

There are several, for example, me Mum is one of my leaders. She helps direct me towards the right path and always does stuff for me. My teachers are another example, helping me prepare for my future.


Are there bad leaders?

Yes, someone that lets their team down is an example of a bad leader, as well as guiding their team to the wrong path, or even just being a leader that lacks in self-confidence.


Do you have to listen to every leader?

Depends on the efficiency the leader, if they're doing well then it's unwise not to listen, doing so could let your whole team down. If you know or feel that leader is wrong or needs help, it's better to stand up and help them to the right direction.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Austin,

    What wonderful questions and answers about leaders - you had to think critically about these! You make some fantastic points about different leaders in your life.

    ReplyDelete