Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Write the planned story V1

WALT: write using the structure of a narrative.
One day I get stuck on a deserted island surrounded with water and with nowhere to go so I start walking around looking for ways to find a way to get back home.I wander around and think of finding supplies to survive. I then find a bunch of coconuts scrunched up in a pile. I think of ways to use these coconuts and then see some strong bamboo material. After a lot of planning I then connect the coconuts with bamboo to make a shelter and make a water filter so I can stay hydrated. It starts getting close to night so I finish my tower looking shelter, and get soft things for a bed then I think I can just go to rest peacefully. Minutes later I hear the sand shuffling intensely. I walk down my small tower and go outside, I look at the sand, I thought it wasn't a problem until the ground started vibrating I walk away but I notice the ground vibrating more and more until an undead hand shoots out of the ground right next to me and grabs my leg I try running but the hand had a strong grasp so I grab an unsupported bamboo stick that was within my reach and rapidly stab the hand until it let’s go then I run to the top of my tower onto the roof. I look outside and then see more hands burst out of the ground then they come out completely and stared at me with glowing eyes, so I hoped my tower was supportive and strong but it wasn’t and the zombies ambushed the entrance and broke through the tower and scurried up the floors so I tried to rip through the bamboo fence but I couldn’t so I started jumping on the floor till it broke right through to the bottom floor and squashed the zombies then I ran to the back door. I climbed up a tree filled with coconuts,I climbed to the top and looked down, there were zombies down there ready to eat me! I was starting to slip but I pushed myself off some coconuts, the coconuts fell down and slammed on the zombie’s heads and broke open spilling coconut liquids everywhere on the zombies. What I then saw I couldn't believe, the coconut liquids turned the zombies back to humans so I took as many coconuts as I could then slid down the tree and threw coconuts at all the zombies turning all of them back to humans. The humans that were zombies had the same desire as me wanting to go back home, so with a lot of work and team effort we built some boats for all of us and found our way back home.
Task description:we needed to let other people make your ideas then you write a story including all the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment