Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Super hero story

Starts off as a regular day, until Mr Goodwin decides to think that I stole his lunch. He takes me to detention no matter what I continue to say, and repeat. Suddenly as we were walking to the detention room, a blazing and glowing fragment from space races down and crashes between me and Mr Goodwin. The space fragment splits open covering us in the insides of the fragment. Just as I wake I could feel my body heat rising. but I look at Mr Goodwin,Covered in the fragment he start growing larger and starts to glow brighter until he breaks the roof in the room. As if it wasn’t broken enough he keeps moving and looks at the sky, The sky grew darker, clouds start to surround the school. All the remaining people run, Mr Goodwin stares at me. All I could see now was a glowing giant as Mr Goodwin had no more control of his mind. The glowing giant starts to shoot lightning bolts around the room breaking the walls. What was Mr Goodwin was now a maniac giant who destroyed most things in his wake. All of a sudden I started to set on fire I panicked until I realised I couldn’t feel anything. Still on fire I could feel a little molten ball in my hand, I could feel it grasped in my hands then I let go with my hands pointing at Mr Goodwin. I then saw a blazing ball of heat spiralling at Mr Goodwin then It exploded with flames at the giant. The giant suddenly snapped his fingers while looking at me, then the clouds above me thundered and shot a giant bolt of lightning at me. I crashed backwards while running I tried shooting more fiery projectiles but then I started to float with a small tornado of flames surrounded my legs then I shot backwards avoiding the rest of the rest of the lightning. I floated more and more until I was above the school. I looked around me all I could see was a broken school. Luckily all the people had evacuated, I knew what I had to do. I zoomed down and hit the colossus with my burning fist and dashed back at electric stroke then a stream of fire swirled around my arm until it came off and turned into a serpent like creature and blasted at the giant and exploded on it’s impact. I then avoided incoming bolts of lightning but the wrath of the giant grew and it shot bolts more rapidly until I started getting hit and fell to the ground, I quickly got back up and avoided the wrath of the giant. Thinking I was beating him I attacked him with a slight bit of calm then a helmet formed around my head and made my head lean at the giant, then a long gush of lava burst out of my helmet and splashed at the giant. Sizzling and burning, In pain he slammed his fists into the ground and absorbed the remaining power from the giant and created a giant shock-wave and created more and more then slammed them in my direction. I flew around the school gathering all the remaining unharmed reflective things and covered in on me then the giant amount of lightning reflected and ambushed the giant making it stunned with too much power then I hurdled all of my powers into one and unleashed at the giant then finally it was knocked out. The police finally came and locked up the giant in a place where his powers were of no use. A few weeks later the school was rebuilt and my usual friends returned, still know-one knew that I had defeated the giant, and I returned to a normal life in the day but had a new life at night.

 Task description: Mr. Goodwin made us write a superhero writing. It was a very fun task, and we had to do it in a very little class. Because they were at rugby. We had to use Mr. Goodwin as our villain

No comments:

Post a Comment