Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Late happy new years (writing included)

Late happy new years everybody, I hope you have all had a great time so far. I have been doing a lot of fun things lately like spending time with family, going swimming and enjoying Christmas and my new trampoline and Nerf guns as well as a trip to Hamilton this past weekend.-> After a long road trip, I woke up and found my little sister, mum, dad and myself in Hamilton. We left the car and explored the mall where we had lunch and chilled for awhile. Stuffed full of food, we waited a little bit, talking about what we were going to do next. Although I knew they would be annoyed, I used my magnificent convincing skills and persuaded my mum and dad to check out the ice age mini golf. We played 18 holes of Mini Golf and saw a lot of prehistoric animals such as a Mammoth, a Saber tooth and more. When we finished the game I totally won but I didn't get a reward sadly. Later on we hopped back in the car and headed off to the beautiful gardens. At the Gardens we had some Ice cream whilst enjoying the view of the lake and had a nice rest. Up for one more activity we walked down to an awesome playground where my little sister and I enjoyed ourselves while our mum and dad just sat on a table. After an amazing day at Hamilton we were ready to head off home.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Austin,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I really enjoyed reading your post about your Christmas! That sounds so awesome. What other activities have you got up to over the holidays? Have you been enjoying the sunshine?

    The team here at the Summer Learning Journey would love if you got involved with the activities over the summer. They are so much FUN! Each week there is a different theme to the activities such as Sports, Activism, Technology, and Entertainment (and so much more) - you should really check it out. There are also some incredible prizes to be won. The link below shows all the different weeks of activities, and we'd love to see what creative and fun posts you would come up with!

    Link to activities:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/2019-week-1-y6-8

    Blog ya later!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete