Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

My new computer

On Christmas my dad and mom got me my own computer because I had worked hard during the year and won 1st academic award for year 5. We are going to set it up later and when we set it up, I'm going to use it for my coding class, animating and sometimes gaming or watching videos on Youtube.  Sometimes I like listening to the music from games and I really love to watch Kurzgesagt and teded videos with my dad. Please tell me when you had your own first computer?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Austin,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme. It is wonderful to see that you have been busy posting on your blog, sharing your cool news about the new computer that you got and the new animation that you had created. I haven't had much experience with creating animations so will definitely watch your video and see what I can learn!

    Speaking of learning, I am spending the summer learning all about this amazing country that we call home and the cool animals that live here (including spiders)! I can see that you have shared a number of facts about spiders with us. We'd love it if you would consider sharing your learning with us as part of the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme. It is completely free and open every day until Friday 25 January 2019. There are 60 different activities for you to choose from and you can do the activities at any time and in any order that you wish.

    It is a great way to keep your learning going over the summer and to ensure that you enter Year 6, ready to go! Students who blog with us over summer tend to start the next school year with better reading and writing scores than students who don't. I suspect that you would really excel at this programme (and you could use your brand new computer to do it)!

    I hope that you'll consider joining the journey this year.

    See you online again soon, I hope!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete