Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Dmic problems


Yesterday we did our dmic task and this is it right there on the top there's also something I want to tell you when we were gonna show our answers she told Oalii group to go first and the teacher said her answer was six - hundred and the teacher said it was right and then well we were tidying up for lunch I said to the teacher "is my answer right" and she said "no wait yes it's right" then I said "so was Oail's answer wrong" and she said "yes". The even funnier thing was that Oail was standing next to us and she was like WHAT. Also the annoying part was I was the only one working.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Austin my name is Bailee and i go to grey main school in greymouth.
    I really liked how it was funny and long.
    What you need to work on is putting more fullstops in every sentence instead of just one at the end.
    I really enjoyed your work.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete